RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
- Either [email protected] or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Care Department, AtMayfair Rainmaking Loft London, International House, 1 St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1UN, United Kingdom.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please complete this on the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at AtMayfair Rainmaking Loft London, International House, 1 St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1UN, United Kingdom, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order, as described above.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 7 days of receiving your order.
RECEIVING YOUR RMA
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you’d like to exchange an item because the fit isn’t right, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one year from issue date.
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
Simply request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your AtMayfair account, and specify the new size you require. For exchanges outside the EU, you will be prompted to tick a box on the ‘REVIEW & CONFIRM’ page. You will see a breakdown of cost and this authorizes AtMayfair to deduct the total taxes and duties from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or AtMayfair account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through AtMayfair. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of AtMayfair and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Items should be returned unused and with all AtMayfair and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email [email protected] if any of your purchases have been delivered without any tags.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to allow easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
No refunds or exchanges are offered for any custom-made or personalized products.
No refunds or exchanges are offered on jewelries that carry the risk of spreading the infection. These includes but not limited to earring, piercings, belly rings, etc. Please contact us before returning any jewelry.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. Shoes returned with any scratches, marks or any visible signs of wear would not be accepted for returns.
Skincare, cosmetics, hair care and fragrance must be returned unused, unopened, and in their original packaging otherwise we may not accept them.
Lingerie & Swimwear
Lingerie, briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on AtMayfair. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via tracked courier to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is AtMayfair Rainmaking Loft London, International House, 1 St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1UN, United Kingdom and we request that you contact us at [email protected] in relation to such returns.