Be a Part of a Company that’s class apart!
Behind the scenes at AtMayfair is an extremely stimulating environment. We thrive on working hard and fulfilling our ambitions as a collective. We value individuals who share our vision – individuals who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty while working together to take things to the next level. In turn we proffer a competitive package, a fun place to work and thrive, a collaborative environment and a wealth of opportunities to progress.
This position entails working closely with the founders and technology team to ensure integrated sales and marketing efforts; adapting the global brand positioning for the platform and conceiving innovative marketing programs to drive demand in the UK and global market. Excellent communication skills along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial for this position.
Salary: negotiable with equity on offer.
- Managing the annual marketing strategy and budget.
- Identifying and executing innovative internal and external communication strategies in line with strategic and tactical plans to target key verticals.
- Lead generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for the products advertised.
- Managing all aspects of marketing events and awards.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and PR efforts using analytics and lead results to calculate ROI.
- Managing and producing inbound and outbound marketing collaterals (namely case studies).
- Managing all social media activity.
- Managing graphic designers and printing companies for various marketing collaterals.
- Overseeing paid search campaigns and strategy.
- Producing the monthly newsletters.
- Managing all content on the website.
- Networking with industry journalists, account managers and event organisers to secure brand coverage.
- Market intelligence – being an expert on the premium designer marketplace.
This position entails the responsibility for all our marketing creatives and assets, working closely on a day-to-day basis with the marketing teams and being the interface with other key teams to assist with the production of world class creatives for AtMayfair across global markets.
Salary: negotiable with equity on offer.
- Managing production schedules, best practices and training documentation for end-to-end campaign management and execution. Effectively managing projects through use of appropriate resources and processes, involving creative development, execution and production.
- Working cross-functionally and across markets with designers, software engineers, quality assurance engineers, account executives, product managers and account managers ensuring that the creative strategy and goals are delivered.
- Coordinating activities of the team and ensuring that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team and helping facilitate daily scrums across offices.
- Ensuring seamless transition of creative assets through the project lifecycle, optimizing product quality and scheduling timely delivery of creatives.
- Proven experience in project management with a focus on high volume creative execution in a marketing or interactive advertising agency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with fluent English.
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment, analyse quantitative data, solve problems and scope and prioritise technical requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple, large, complex initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on, or beyond, scope.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a start-up environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.